The past 2 days I’ve received a lot of emails asking for another day or two on the presale as they where either on vacation, traveling, too hot to use their computer, etc….. we here at DOWN aim to please so the presale will extend through the weekend so we can get all orders in our systems and more happy skiers come the winter.

We will keep the presale site live for 3 more days. If you are having any issues please contact me direct at gregor (at) Don’t worry if there is a small delay in response…we will make sure everyone that contacted us about a ski or a purchase before the end of 19th still gets in on the best prices of the year.

Again thanks for the support!