DOWN FREE Sarl (Switzerland). (“DOWN”) warrants the original retail purchaser that Down skis are free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If a product is found defective by DOWN, DOWN’s liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product at our discretion. In the event of an exact replacement (Model, size, and/or color) is no longer available; DOWN will replace your product with one of comparable performance, size and value. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Down Skis purchased from authorized ski dealers or downskis.com or enjoydownskis.com
2. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only for the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, which clearly identifies the dealer.
3. All products returned to DOWN for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- 1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- 2. Damage caused by impact with any surface or object other than snow (rocks, trees, stumps, rails, etc…).
- 3. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- 4. Damage caused by use of solvents.
- 5. Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- 6. Normal wear and tear.
- 7. Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- 8. This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the skis or products in question.
- 9. Repaired or replaced Downs Skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranties implied under any applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. All warranties, written, oral, or implied, are expressly limited to the period and term of this warranty. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties of any nature. The laws of some regions require different or longer terms for warranties, or prohibit certain disclaimers or limitations of warranties. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, country to country, region to region.
If you think your skis are defective, e-mail Down at email@example.com and describe the problem (a picture is highly recommended). Shipping instructions and a return authorization number will be e-mailed to you. Upon receipt of the skis, Down will inspect and determine if a manufacturing defect occurred. Down may repair, replace, provide a discounted replacement, or send back the ski depending on this assessment. We are 100% dedicated to our customers, so if there are any questions email us anytime.
WARNING! SKIING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES TO ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE USER’S BODY. THE USER SHOULD RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A QUALIFIED SKIING INSTRUCTOR BEFORE USING THIS EQUIPMENT. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED BY MINORS ONLY WITH DIRECT SUPERVISION AND CONSENT OF PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.