By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DOWN FREE SARL’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: a. modify or copy the materials; b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); c. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DOWN FREE SARL’s web site; d. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or e. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. 2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DOWN FREE SARL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All of the content on Down’s website, including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by DOWN FREE SARL. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Down”) The contents of Down’s site is intended for the personal non-commercial (aside from purchases by you from our site) used by visitors to the site. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise use any copyrighted or trademarked materials present on this site without prior written consent. Down retains all rights in its copyrights and trademarks, trade names, brand names, and trade dress depicted on this site.
1. The materials on DOWN FREE SARL’s web site are provided “as is”. DOWN FREE SARL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DOWN FREE SARL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DOWN FREE SARL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DOWN FREE SARL’s Internet site, even if DOWN FREE SARL or a DOWN FREE SARL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DOWN FREE SARL’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DOWN FREE SARL does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DOWN FREE SARL may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DOWN FREE SARL does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DOWN FREE SARL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DOWN FREE SARL of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DOWN FREE SARL’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. Returns and Shipping
Delivery and Returns
DOWN FREE Sarl returns policy has been set up to keep costs “DOWN” and to make the process as easy for you as possible. You must contact us and be in receipt of your original invoice before sending any item back. Any product without a valid invoice number, not in its original state, damaged, drilled or mounted will not be refunded. All returns will be processed within 7 working days upon receipt of the returned goods.
If when you receive your product(s) and you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us, within 7 working days for exchange or refund. Returns will take approximately 7 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packaging materials, and all accessories and documents provided by DOWN FREE Sarl. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery. DOWN FREE Sarl will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. All shipping back to DOWN FREE Sarl is paid for by the customer. We are unable to refund you postal fees. Any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within the time stated above and will be subject to a 5% restocking fee to cover our administration costs. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customers expense.
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive your products ordered. Please contract us. In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact DOWN FREE Sarl immediately, this will be given special priority and you can expect to receive the correct item within 72 hours. Any incorrect items received all delivery charges will be refunded back onto you credit/debit card.
We try to make the delivery process as simple as possible and our able to send your order either you home or to your place of work. Delivery times are calculated in working days Monday to Friday. If you order after 4 pm the next working day will be considered the first working day for delivery. In case of bank holidays and over the Christmas period, please allow an extra 2 working days. We aim to deliver within 7 working days but sometimes due to high order volume certain in sales periods please allow 5 days before contacting us. We will attempt to email you if we become aware of an unexpected delay. All orders are sent out via DHL (EU and Non-EU) or BRT (Italy only). Each item will be attempted to be delivered twice. Failed deliveries after this can be delivered at an extra cost to you or you can collect the package from your local post office collection point. If you have a special need please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any skis sold in the annual DOWN FREE Sarl “pre-sale” will be delivered by November 1st, 2017. Again any questions contact us directly at email@example.com
At present DOWN FREE Sarl sends goods in Europe ONLY however areas subject to import duties and local taxes will be required to have the bills paid for my the recipient. These additional costs are not subject to payment by DOWN FREE Sarl. If however you have a
We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as ideas, concepts, or artwork. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us).If, through participation in certain activities, you send any material (e.g., postings to message boards, contests, etc.) or, despite our policy, you send us unsolicited creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now-known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions or any other person or entity.
WARNING! SKIING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES TO ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE USER’S BODY. THE USER SHOULD RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A QUALIFIED SKIING INSTRUCTOR BEFORE USING THIS EQUIPMENT. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED BY MINORS ONLY WITH DIRECT SUPERVISION AND CONSENT OF PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.