Pre-Sale Extended 1 Day!! Ends September 1st

Due to some technical difficulties last night I got a bunch of emails asking for another day to make sure you got your orders in. NO PROBLEM! We will keep the site live for 1 more day. If you are having any issues please contact me direct at gregor (at) Don’t worry if there is a small delay in response…we will make sure everyone that contacted us about a ski or a purchase before the end of today still gets in on the best prices of the year.

Again thanks for the support and here to help!


Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.

%d bloggers like this: